Well as you know I am admin of a Facebook group ( Beware Scammers dolly world frauds and criminals) and I feel it's my duty to help keep collectors and fellow artists safe in our community! With that said I have been following the antics of SCAMMER yes that's now fact Allissa Joy aka Monica tackitt monique tackitt and allegedly kimber of " kreations by Kimber)
Allissa joy of http://www.bee-joyful.com
eBay auction : http://ns1.holidays.net/ store/Reborn-Full-Solid-Silicone-Custom-Made-Baby-Aa-Biracial-Or-Caucasion_271675783680
Allissa is one of the worst criminals I have come across with her crimes stacking up by the second here's just some of what we know already
- Allissa has illegally used sculptor Bonnie Browns pictures without concent claiming she had the doll in her possession and was trying to sell it on eBay
- She has used two other artists prototype pictures without concent to dupe unsuspecting customers into believing they are receiving a doll that she does not have
- She is illegally making Molds and casting copyright doll kits into silicone and selling them as her own work.
- She has used unknown artists work to portray her own on her website this was reported and her web host shut down her site.
- She has made several finance requests using other peoples work to gain funds .
- She has used human baby photos to imply that you will get a doll that resembles that baby ( stolen off of stock images)
- she has now sent the doll in the picture to unsuspecting customer Kim Sweeney after Kim filed a claim with PayPal and eBay for her $900 refund . She has done this so that ms Sweeney signs for a package making it look like she sent the doll worth 900$
Allissa has a history of using fictional wording and claiming to be an expert in the following
Rebornology, rebornologist, joyologist,joyology
She also has tried numerous times to sound educated but this has only led to her using other peoples adverts and web wording .
Most of her claims are contradictory in that she talks in a third person , she claims to be a new artist and then states how she has been in the industry 10 years. - she states that if you want perfection her dolls are not for you - for $900 I want to see atleast a well painted original full body silicone doll.
My personal opinion on this woman is that she doesn't have any mental health issues that has been speculated on several occasions , she is just a professional scam artist that thought by entering into an industry and focusing her adverts at vulnerable grieving or mentally ill consumers she would therefore make a lot of money with little in the way of repercussions .. She was wrong ! Out industry will NOT tolerate this type of criminal nor will she get away with it as she is now known globally by our tight knit community .
Below is her recent " issue with eBay and PayPal" notice how the scammer claims to be the victim " typical of a manipulative narrsassistic personality .